how to connect 4 wire transmitter to allen bradelly plc1756 if16

sir it is accelerometer sensor , company Forbes Marshall dual channel VIB TRANS (VIB-T ll). Model : VIB-T-ll-A-P-V-VELOCITY-0-1020-1-1-0

Mr. Mickey I have 16 transmitter in field all are of same type that i mentioned above post.
And as your attached drawing here in my plc all iRTN 0 to iRTN 15 are loop together and loop to RTN. Now for transmitter number 1 is connected to IN 0 (+) and iRTN0 (-), transmitter number 2 is connected in IN 1 (+) and iRTN 1(-)
Number 3 connected in IN 2 and iRTN 2 viceversa. Is it correct.

Mr. Mickey I have 16 transmitter in field all are of same type that i mentioned above post.
And as your attached drawing here in my plc all iRTN 0 to iRTN 15 are loop together and loop to RTN. Now for transmitter number 1 is connected to IN 0 (+) and iRTN0 (-), transmitter number 2 is connected in IN 1 (+) and iRTN 1(-)
Number 3 connected in IN 2 and iRTN 2 viceversa. Is it correct.

Yes you are correct, because you are connecting the sensors as Single-Ended current.

channel showing wrong feedback in allen bradelly PLC 1756 AI Card IF16

Sir, here i face a problem that the signal come from first instrument(4 wire transmitter) is connected in IN0 and iRTN 0 Second on is connected in IN1 and IRTN1, Third is Connected in IN2 and iRTN 2 and all iRTN is connected in RTN. then when signal comes from First Instrument is also showing same feedback in IN2.

Since the sensor is active, try this:

+ of sensor to iRTN-0
- of sensor to RTN
IN-0: Not connected
Remove jumper from iRTN-0 to RTN

The other 2 wires go to the 24VDC power supply

I´m a Siemens, not an Allen Bradelly user.

Last edited: