How to simulate the signal in RSlogix5000

jcp

Hi friends;
I have a Rslogix 5000 version 13. In the logix programe i do the following steps;
1. Go onlone and the controller is REM RUN mode.
2. Then open that routine in which final value of signal is compute through some function block. The value is controlled the flow control valve 0 to 100% openning. I want to check to give a diffrent values. The output is comming finally from the HLL. I press the corner button on this block a window open in which diffrent parameters are shown like ENABLE IN, ENABLE OUT etc. But the output and other parameters are Grayed. How can i change the value to check storke of the valve?
3. I also want how the forces are applied if i want to check the I/O device? which bits i can not force or which i force?
Thanks

HI;
Generlly i want to ask how to manipulate the signal and force in rSLOGIX 5000?
Regards