How to start SIEMENS from CMD?

HolaHola

SIEMENS TIA Portal. Is there any feature to run the software from CMD ( Command Prompt of windows ) ?

How ?

Thanks.

CMD program start

In windows 7 the first quotations will be the title to the CMD window to open the program.

Start "title" "C:\path\program.exe"

Formatting your command like the above will temporarily open a CMD window that goes away as fast as it comes up so you really never see it.

Formatting your command like that also allows you to open more then one program without waiting for the first one to close first.

Any program can be started from the command prompt, as gartut said.

However, I don't think it takes command line flags. If you want programming access to Portal, ask your Siemens rep about "openness".

Easiest way is to make a shortcut to portal and call it "portal".

Put that shortcut in your c:\windows\system32 folder. Then you can just press the windows key, hit R and type portal and press enter.

The exact folder may depend on your operating system, there is also a way of doing this through the registry.