How to transfer Project from one PLC to another

thewalkerist

Hey guys, our s7-300 broke down yesterday and i wanted to take the same project from it and transfer it to another s7-300. But i do not know how. And if i do this do i have to rewrite most of my project? Cant i just transfer it?

Your post is a little vague, for example, you say it has broke down, if it will not boot you may not be able to upload the original program from it.
Questions:
1. Do you have Step7 version 5.x needed for S7-300
2. Do you have a copy of the original program.
3. if it is truly broke, and you do not have a copy of the program then you will either have to contact the supplier & get a copy, or re-write it.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, our s7-300 broke down yesterday and i wanted to take the same project from it and transfer it to another s7-300. But i do not know how...
Replies
Views
We converted the WinCC project. But it was difficult. A lot of scripts were running in the background. The only problem at the moment is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm having trouble transfering a projec from my PC(wincc Flex 2008 sp2 Win7) to an HMI simatic panel(tp177b pn/dp 6"cstn). I 've...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? There is a Factorytalk View Studio project “AAA” in my old computer. We want to transfer it to the laptop, then we can...
Replies
Views
i cannot transfer a wincc flexible 2008 sp3 project to a pc station (which has wincc flexible runtime 2008 and cp5611 communication board). i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom