How to transfer Project from one PLC to another

oh just wanted to let you guys know and thank you all since without you i wouldnt be able to do anything in this situation :) :D <3

Last edited:
but i have another problem tho this time about myself, i wanted to update the system and this time i want to do it in tia portal, i wanted to migrate but stupid tia portal says i dont have the migration tools here is the error.

The migration option is not installed in the TIA Portal, as it was not activated during setup. Check the installation and execute the migration again.,5/28/2021,9:03:42 PM
An error occurred during the migration.,5/28/2021,9:03:42 PM

But i had it installed, i even deleted and installed it again. Like whaaat? weird right?

Similar Topics

Hey guys, our s7-300 broke down yesterday and i wanted to take the same project from it and transfer it to another s7-300. But i do not know how...
Replies
Views
We converted the WinCC project. But it was difficult. A lot of scripts were running in the background. The only problem at the moment is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm having trouble transfering a projec from my PC(wincc Flex 2008 sp2 Win7) to an HMI simatic panel(tp177b pn/dp 6"cstn). I 've...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? There is a Factorytalk View Studio project “AAA” in my old computer. We want to transfer it to the laptop, then we can...
Replies
Views
i cannot transfer a wincc flexible 2008 sp3 project to a pc station (which has wincc flexible runtime 2008 and cp5611 communication board). i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom