Iconics Genesis 32

Hi Guys,

Ive been dumped with a Project which requires me to use Iconics Genesis 32. I have many years of SCADA experience but this package is somewhat different.

Can someone please answer a few questions. For example how do I make an object i place on the screen dyanmic? i.e How do i make it open a popup, make the colour change etc.

How do I instantiate my popups? For example like using the TagPrefix property in WinCC or a Tag Group file in iFIX?

In order to make an onject on screen "dynamic". Click on the object, then in the menu bar at the top, select "Dynamics", then "Actions". In here you can make the object move, change colour etc.

To open a pop-up again go to the dynamics, then actions menu and select the "Pick". You'll now get the Property Inspector window open. There are various option in the "Action" drop down, one of which being "Pop-Up Window"

Its a good idea to have a look through the Gen32 Demo. It explains most things in there. There is also Examples etc on the Iconics Website.

Hope this helps.