IEC Question

I am converting over to SEE Electrical and noticed something similar.

Thank again for all your help. I am buying 81346-1 and 2 today so I have them for reference.

Just brace yourself when you begin reading the standards. Especially -1 can be confusing. Like multiple views for the same objects.
I and my colleagues have spent a lot of time wringing out a workable and for us simple concept.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but you lot seem to know what's what.

Is there a way in Eplan to limit the scope of the cross-referencing?
I have a number of panels, all very similar for a particular project, I thought I'd just use the Higher level structure, but because there's a K1 relay in each of the panels, it gets cross-referenced 22 times (number of panels).

I'd like to keep everything together but limit cross-referencing to the single location.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post.
KIA K