iFix Driver Error

aju

I am using the MB1 driver for modbus communication with ifix and controller

But when i tried to start the drivers using the driver utility for iFix, i generally receive the error as Server Busy, and my whole system then has to be restarted.

I have installed iFix on windows 2000 Server, does it make any difference
As i tried it with 2000 professional, and it's working fine with it.

is there any solution for the same.

Thanks,
Aju

I am using PID Controller, basically the probleem is with the driver startup, It's working fine with windows 2000 professional, but it generates the error as Server Busy with Windows 2000 Server, and then I have to restart my PC, Always this happens when I start the drivers.

Similar Topics

I am trying to address an analog I/O point in an S7 300 PLC with the IFIX SL4 power tool. What is the address format for the datablock...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
New to iFix and to the IGS driver. Environment: iFix V5.1 MODICON M340 Unity-pro V11. Memory set to Mixed Topological and State RAM. MODBUS TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
Need help from iFix experts; Got system from integrator that is till in crates. I'm trying to run the HMI on a temporary basis (take advantage...
Replies
Views
Morning All, A client has iFix SCADA connected via RS232 to a Mitsi PLC. The PLC has been upgraded from A-series to Q series (specifically the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom