Illusion Software?

Hardwerk

I have a client asking about some software in Russia that I have never heard of but would like to get a demo and learn it real quick before he sends us out there.

Anybody heard of Illusion or Elusion or something along those lines. I believe its a HMI program but i can't swear by it. He couldn't give me anymore info on it other then that seeing neither of us had dealt with it. I'm sure its running a A/B SLC of some sorts.

Appreciate any help.

I agree with Steve, Intellution is probably it.

However, when I think of a SCADA system in Russia, I thimk of Iconic's Genesis, which is used to monitor the Trans Siberian pipeline, arguably the largest SCADA system in the world.

I believe you guys hit on the nose. Thanks alot. If you guys are looking for a job contact me. Contract basis field work. Especially if you have experience w/ Intellution I will be needing to send a guy to Russia for a bit i'm sure. 90% of my clients use A/B though. Have a in house project too but isnt' very big dealing w/ modbus.

Hardwerk
How people can contact you, if your email is not visible and you are not logging in to read PMs?