I'm searching multitask structure in PLC ?

More info multi-task structure

davidg68124 said:
Okay,

Are you a student? If so, I will help, but I will not do your homework for you.

List out your inputs and outputs. Then write a basic sequence of operations. This will allow you to see where you might have missed some steps and add to it as necessary to get to a point where you are comfortable with the sequence. Then, considering your inputs and outputs, assign that I/O to various functions. This in turn will ensure you have all the necessary I/O and present any possible holes you may have. After this, determine what is the highest priority. Events, in this case, will interrupt normal processing of the program and execute logic to handle that situation. I can think of a few things on an elevator you may want to process like that and they have to do with safety. I really do not think anything else will need to be in anything but the Master Task, but someone else may have some input there. Say, elevmike?

David

I'm student of last year of collage and I'm writting a graduate work that is called
"Multi - tasking structure processing program in plc TSX Micro 37-22 company Schneider".
The work that i have to do is describe a problem and possibility of this structure and this
theoretical part. in practise part of my work i need to make an aplication that will control
a elevator. It's not a real elevator but it's a laboratory model that has four floors.
The aplication need to be progamme in a three tasks : Mast ( main program), Fast ( fast task),
and events (this Plc can proceed 16 events). There are three priority for the tasks, the highest
have event and the lowest have Mast task ( this task can be proceed perid or cyclic).
I assume that in the event will be : sensor fire ( when is detected an elvevetor will ride on
a first floor ); sensor from not closed door in elevator ( can be detected only when it's in
motion - when is detected elevator move to a nearest floor).
In a Fast task I assume that it will be proceed overload cabin, call for from cabin.
My applicatoion is almost done, there is some trouble with a blinking of led sometimes it's
work good sometimes it's not, but i thing it's not hard to solve.
Now i need to add some particular casses to make my aplication more complex, but it need
to be something connection with a real ( for example i have call for from cabin but i don't
know what action should be) .
Things for your suggest.

wojtek

Fuzzy logic and binary control

I'd like to aks what the difference between fuzzy logic control and the binary control, please help ?