I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Amazing speeds, although I am not certain I would be game enough to run RAID0 on my programming laptop. I hope you have some sort of system image recovery solution ready to go.

I need to buy another P50 for one of my programmers but it seems Lenovo AU has put the price up ever since the launch of the P50s. I was getting them configured with 16GB ram and SSD for close to $3K AUD but it now seems the base model is starting at $3.9K on their web site. 🔨

Amazing speeds, although I am not certain I would be game enough to run RAID0 on my programming laptop. I hope you have some sort of system image recovery solution ready to go.
I weighed out the risk and decided the reliability I've experienced from SSDs has given me enough confidence to run my system disk in RAID. However I'm not confident enough to keep my data on it. I installed the single SATA SSD drive that is dedicated to storing all my work files.

i just got my new laptop.
was looking at levono and dell, but then found a sick deal on a dell on amazon

Precision m5510
I7-6820
32gb ram
1tb SSD NVMe