Importing displays into RSView

lbaiguer

After editing a working RSView 32 project on my laptop I copied the project on the run server only to have problem getting values from a direct connection to a SLC 5/04.
The question is what is the best way to edit a RSView project and then running it on the same station I copied the original one from.
Thanks

After editing a working RSView 32 project on my laptop I copied the project on the run server only to have problem getting values from a direct connection to a SLC 5/04.
In other words, you edited an RSView32 project on a laptop computer that was not connnected to the SAME communications driver as the original computer, so the Primary Communications Driver AUTOMATICALLY got reset to "None Loaded". Then when you load this copy back onto the original computer, it doesn't communicate with the PLC.
What is the best way to edit a RSView project and then running it on the same station I copied the original one from?
The best way is just as you did, except when the project has been reloaded onto the original computer, go to the "System" menu, then "Channel" and reset the Primary Communications Driver from "None Loaded" to the original driver. Then RSView will be able to communicate with the SLC 5/04.