Importing runtime hours from powerflex drives to PLC

JohnJPhillips

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here with a first post. Part of my tasks are recording the runtime hours on our drives here which are a mix of powerflex 75, 40, and 755 mostly. I am familiar with certain paramaters and drive feedback in 5000. I was wondering if anyone knows how to import that parameter to the plc so rather than spend half a day per month running around checking drives, I could make a routine that would display all of the hours and save a ton of time and money.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out with any information.

Yes you can.

If you have spare datalinks, you can just bring the runtime in across those.

If you don't(or don't want to use datalinks for this), You can use a read msg to each drive.