Installation Error In Simatic Win Cc V6.0

vikas.vvs

Dear Friends
I Am Trying To Install Simens Simatic Win Cc V 6.0
But The Setup Is Not Starting , And Demanding To Install Some Sql Server ( Instanz Wincc) .i Have Installed Sql Server 2000 And Massage Queing In The Same Pc
Please Help Me

Regards
Vikas

What Service pack of WinCC do you have?
If you have WinCC V6.0, V6.0 SP1 or V6.0 SP2, you must have XP Prof SP1a not SP2

dear sir,

i have WinCC v6.0 sp 4
and i have windows 2000 xp
its asking me to install SQL server 2000 (inatanz wincc )
where i will get that
please help
regards
vikas

SQL server 2000 SP4 for WinCC V6.0 is part of the Wincc CD you received from Siemens. I know this is true, because I'm looking at the CD at this moment.

vikas.vvs said:
dear sir,

i have WinCC v6.0 sp 4
and i have windows 2000 xp
its asking me to install SQL server 2000 (inatanz wincc )
where i will get that
please help
regards
vikas
Sorry,i'm sure what you mean when you say you have windows 2000 xp