Interfacing dc motor with s7-200

Im sorry for incomplete circuit, I have also supplied 5V to the collector and across one side of the relay coil.

This doesn't make sense.

[In your drawing], you would only want to supply +5VDC to the top relay terminal, or non arrow side of each diode.

If you supply +5VDC to the transistor collector as well, the CE junction is short circuited across the 5VDC supply,
whenever the PLC output contacts close.

[In your drawing], you would only want to supply +5VDC to the top relay terminal, or non arrow side of each diode.
Yes indeed. That is right out of the textbook for creating a switching transistor circuit:

Basic NPN Transistor Switching Circuit

tran12.gif

Similar Topics

I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am picking up a project started by a predecessor who is now out of contact. It is a Siemens S7-1515F PLC system - but the query is how you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
hello i want to read temperature data from Masibus UT94 temperature transmitter which is giving data on RS485 port. i have assigned ID:-30 and...
Replies
Views
Hello I am very familiar with ladder logic and PLC programming, however I am new to Allen Bradley, ethernetIP, and interfacing measurement...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom