Interview Question Ideas?

Curious what the rating on those fuses would be.

I had someone try do that one time because he forgot fuses at the shop 2 hours away. Safe to say he was fired, not for forgetting fuses but for thinking it was okay to stick a piece of pipe in there and not tell anyone and a few more make you shake your head incidents.

Have you put up posters in the EE lounge of local universities saying "car washers wanted?"

actually, this is an awesome idea.

Much easier to teach a guy w/ a couple years of programming electrical, than it is to teach an electrician programming.

Last edited:
List the potential issues found in the photo below: :)

fuses not UL listed?

Let me try to be like every commenter here:
What is the application? what is the plc? are you taking a class in school? did you even bother to search this forum? this has been answered before.
next dude: right. I'm an electrician in a plant. I can't trouble shoot this ****. those are different fuses than I'm used to seeing.
plant manager: well, i hired a new guy, he says those fuses are legit.
sales dude: It the disconnect. can I interest you in this one w/ cameras and a vpn tunnel from moxi?

Last edited: