Intouch application with ABKF2 and AB1784KT

horaciosj

Hello, I´m new with the intouch application.

It´s a project that I took from another partner. It´s an advanced project.

My question is that, when I start the itouch application, without connections with PLCs.

This message appears:

Cannot acces topic "..." for Access Name "..." Start application ABKF2.EXE?

I say Yes, and another message appears:

Cannot start application ABKF2.EXE Make sure the application name is correct and that the location of the application is included en your path.

(If I click no, the application starts normally, but without external communication)

This .exe in which path do i have to put it?
Do i have to configure the I/O server?
Or the configuration is already done, and when the panel of Intouch is connected with the PLCs, the message will not appear?

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Horacio

ABKF2.EXE is an Intouch I/O server you need to start before you start Intouch. I don't have it in front of me but you will have to configure a topic. This topic will also be in the access name in Intouch. Hope this helps.

Hello, thanks!

How can I start the Intouch I/O server.

I see that in the Galaxy Folder, are the ABKF2.exe and the AB1784KT.exe.
When I publish the inTouch application, I copy the published app, to the screentouch panel.
There how can I start the Intouch I/O server?

Thanks...

Install those files on the touch screen and put them in the start up list. I'm not sure if you can just copy the .exe files to the touch. I always installed from the WW cd.

Thanks, I just found the installation files for this to drivers.

Also I pasted the .exe in the startup, and it works.

Thanks for all, it really help.