Intouch Server Health Check

miamirice999

Hi all,

I'm trying to check the health of the main and failover servers in a Terminal Services Intouch installation.

There are 2 servers, each running 5 TSE intouch systems (5 full and 5 failover). ThinManager is used to manage the TSE and failover system.

The problem is, if the Thinmanager loses one of the servers I need to place an alarm in the Intouch Application.

All standard methods won't work from what I can figure out as the user names for each instance on both servers are identical, only the IP of the server is different (but the same for all 5 instances on each server), and obviously either Server can serve the Intouch application to each thin client!

Any help greatfully accepted!

Thanks.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i am working on OPC factory server with Wonderware InTouch, in intouch view all the parameters (feed back) of instruments and pump...
Replies
Views
Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
To my surprise, InduSoft has been rebranded to InTouch Edge HMI. After the IDE software install, I instantly thought I mistakenly installed...
Replies
Views
I've tried following "Wonderware InTouch HMI Supplementary Components Guide" but the value from sql not appear on intouch runtime screen. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to connect the Intouch and MS SQL Server. But now I cannot access the SQL Server into MS SQL Server, the message was showing Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom