Is it possible to access alarm summary properties using vba?

briana banks

Hi All

Using RSView SE.
I use alarm summary object with FILTER and the only thing i need is to display (in a string display) the Most recent unack'ed alarm (after filtering).

How can i do this?

Alternatively,is there a way to use indirect addresing

i.e. link the string display to a register that will point
each time to another tag in the HMI?

I have done something this before, but I can't remember exactly how I am sorry. I think I used an derived tag, which used logic to determine whether the current alarm string should be moved into a separate HMI tag displayed on the screen. You might have to go to some complexity to show not only the latest alarm, but the latest un-acked alarm.

Similar Topics

Some of the sites I service on a regular basis still use a modem. Is it possible to configure a laptop to allow linx to connect with these modems...
Replies
Views
Hi, was wondering is it possible to remotely connect to a Panelview Plus 700 from a laptop with RSstudio software i.e Modem?? etc. A client just...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom