Issue with port 44181 Opening

Cotafam

Very similar issue as the last post I had here with communicating our Linux Gateway to an AB CompactLogix controller. I have assigned a gateway address to the controller and assigned that same address to our Linux Gateway. Able to ping with no problem only difference here is that I have not power cycled the PLC as they are currently running. There is also no switch involved on the PLC side looks like the ethernet cable is connected directly to port one on the controller. Any ideas before I power cycle? This unit is only a LAN set up fyi.

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0405.jpeg
    IMG_0405.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 11
PLC is going through this switch as well. Could have firewall? TrendNet.

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpeg
    IMG_0407.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 7
Issue actually turned out to be me using .255 as the last octet on our Linux Gateway. Once it was switched to .74 we had no issues speaking with the port and receiving data; did not matter about the messaging check boxes.