Issues with FT View SE Client

HiramB

Hi Everyone,

I'm recently working with FT View SE Network and I'm having issues configuring the client. I've followed all procedures set out in the manual for the software installation, configured the network directory. I created an application and an HMI Server using FTV Studio, but when I create the Client Configuration, there's nothing on the application list.

I've checked several times the Server Status but it's running. All computers are on the same physical network, and same windows workgroup.
The HMI Server is allocated on a computer running Windows Server 2008 Standard R2. Client is installed on a computer running Windows 7 professional.

I will appreciate your comments or help.

Hiram

aplicacion.jpg

Similar Topics

Just installed FT View SE Client version 7 on a replacement XP machine. I'm running a network distributed application on a server. I copied the...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to add a button to an HMI Panelview version 5.1 for a couple days. Each time I download I get no data in my buttons, only...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am experiencing a strange issue with machine using a PanelView Plus 7 and a CompactLogix 1769 PLC. I am using FTView ME V13...
Replies
Views
Good day all. Stupid question incoming (see my handle), but I can't seem to get this last step sorted. Basic story: Ops ruined the PC we were...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom