Jetter

Karl01

Hi
I have several machines using Jetter PLC's programmed using the DOS based program Sympas. However I recently got a trial version of the new Jetsym software for jetter PLC's. This software has the facility to convert a DOS project. Does anyone know if it is possible to simply convert a Sympas project to a Jetsym project and retain exactly the same functionality. What are your opinions of jetter PLC's in general.

Thanks

Karl01 hi,

We have one line running on the DOS based Jetter program.Last month we received a new machine that runs on the Jetsym.
I have not tried to convert from Sympas to Jetsym.(Check if the trial version you received has all the functions.The download version from the Jetter site is limited.)
From 4 years of using Jetter it is GREAT for servo applications.The servo is built into the program and user friendly.
If you convert from Sympas to Jetsym please post a report.
Good luck.
Steve