just beginning

lhoward750

How is the best way to begin to program PLCs. We have GE 90-30s and I have been given Proficy software. I am just getting started and know very little.

Learn first about what is plc, understanding operation,editing programming etc... of plc is one good thing to started. Now that you had a GE PLC ask to your supplier technical support they may had a training program for thier costumer. If this is your first time in plc, study one brand of plc first and learn it properly do not study different type in the same time. Once you learn one brand of plc it may help you to learn others.

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
I am using a Schneider Electric PLC with Zelio Soft 2 programming software. I have gotten my program completely written up, and I have checked and...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Carlo, I’m new in this forum. After long time I decided to come back to study or better implement with some certificates my...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have a Powerflex drive that has been running steady at about 39 Hz for years , but is beginning to swing 39.6 Hz , 40.5...
Replies
Views
I'm currently a electrical apprentice, but I have been asked to if I would be interested in Plc programming, which I am ,I would like to know what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom