Master Reset/Start from Beginning?

Modified to handle two-handed homing override. I.e. if any operator buttons are released or switch turned off, then when all are re-asserted (i.e. two-handed), the process will go into a homing override mode.

In homing override mode, there are two steps:

1. First, any cylinder that is extended will be retracted until it is at its retracetd/Up position limit
  2. Once all cylinders are retracted, the Motor will be run until a falling edge of the Motor Home bit.
    1. Note that this will leave the motor further advanced than during a normal gluing process cycle, because normally the Motor will be run until the Motor Home bit becomes 1 i.e. has a rising edge, after which momentum carries it out of the Motor Home range.

@mj3:

Also, why so many timers between, or extending, the detected events?

E.g. why deliver more glue once motor finds home? Is that to cover the momentum overshoot i.e. the motor stops past home?

E.g. I think you have it holding VC cylinder extended for ten seconds before retracting. Why?

Just curious, it's your process of course.