Keyboard to PLC as data input

there's application where you can use an industrial keyboard to directly input data to you Allen-Bradley microloc 1100 PLC. There are some devices and equiopments that aloows you to do that, try going to this site https://www.lintechtt.com/. I dont know if it helps but I just realized this is 2005 post. LOL:moon2:

Similar Topics

F
HI, I am doing a little project where I transformed 10 inputs to 4 inputs binair with a multiplexer. Now I want to connect those 4 inputs to my...
Replies
Views
F
hi, i have a little problem. I am making an alarm. And I need to make a 10 digit keyboard to (de)activate the alarm. But i only want to use 4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using TIA Portal V17 on Windows 11 (Runtime), and I'm facing an issue where the on-screen keyboard is partially off-screen, making it...
Replies
Views
I have a numeric input field on my HMI. That field is being focused and written to by a macro keyboard so the operator doesn't actually enter a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently taking a course on plc programming and in the course rslogix 500 is being used. I am however having a problem since it keeps...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom