Keyence PLC Programmer

I have been hung out to dry by Keyence. If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT choose Keyence. They have done nothing but lead me in the wrong direction with nothing but poor support, lies, and poorly written manuals. I have been trying for weeks to get their PLC to work with their inkjet printer. They tell me it should work but nothing they tell me to do works. I need someone who has the know how to get this working for me.

With this being said, I can get the printer to follow a single line command but it will not follow the program. Any suggestions.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, has anyone worked with any type of Keyence PLC and could share their experience with it? Vendor showed me camera footage reply of a work...
Replies
Views
I have a project I am designing a quote for an upgrade on. Per the schematic, the PLC I saw and an upload I took, it is run by an AB MicroLogic...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer, I do not know much about PLC’s, and am completely stuck on how to proceed, so any help is appreciated! I have an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am a college student in my 2nd year of Automated systems and for my final project me and my classmate are looking to hook up a Universal Robots...
Replies
Views
I have got a Mitubishi PLC and a Keyence HMI. For interfacing I am using a BD card module. Now I don't have a communication cable so what I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom