Kinetix 5500

These two drives have red STO physical inputs plugs wired up, so they're probably using ordinary Safe Torque Off instead of CIP Safety.

If you look closely at the first picture you can see the LCD displays are showing something, but the backlight is off. These drives turn off the backlight after a while; you can reactivate it by pressing the leftmost button. My guess is that the MOD and LED lights are in between flashes when the photo was taken.|

In the second photo you can see the information on the screens:

STANDBY
DC Bus 325.4 V

CONNECTING
DC BUS 295.4V

That suggests that both the logic power and the AC mains power are on, and that the problem has to do with the logical or network connection to a Logix-family controller. But there's no other context or detail provided other than "I need help".

The difference between the DC buses makes me wonder if maybe one of the drives is "single phasing" and has one blown input fuse.

STANDBY and CONNECTING are both phases of the CIP connection process. There might be an identity mismatch, or a network problem, or any number of other logical issues.

Roodly, welcome to the PLCTalk forum community. There are a lot of folks here who enjoy troubleshooting, and know the Logix and Kinetix products well. I happen to be working on a system with 36 Kinetix and 12 Compact GuardLogix on it today.

Please provide as much context and detail as you can. A few photos and an appeal for help give us a general idea of what's going on, but a brief history and summary of the details would be even more helpful.
Ken, in his earlier post he indicated the MOD and NET lights are permanently off. I thought it odd that the LCD was on but the LED's off. If those are driven by control power, then I suspect the drive itself has failed for one to be working and the other not.