LADSIM programmes

Hi nice site! Can anyone help me with the seven programmes contained within the LADSIM course, I urgently require a model for most programmes contained within it any help would be gratefuly recieved.

Thanks

Rog

You may not think it's such a nice site after you read the comments you're going to get.

Most of the regulars here, including me, will expect you to show evidence of having put in some effort before they're willing to give out answers to your homework. In fact we're unlikely to simply give out answers. We're more likely to give you hints intended to nudge you toward a solution.

What can you expect to learn about programming in ladder logic if you just copy someone else's work?

LADSIM is a fine product. You can try all sorts of different things and see whether or not they work without running any risk of injuring anyone or damaging anything other than your ego. So try something. If it doesn't work, try something else. When you've tried everything you can think of and you still can't make it work, post your specific questions here and you'll get help.

"Can anyone help me with the seven programmes contained within the LADSIM course, I urgently require a model for most programmes contained within it any help would be gratefuly recieved."

Well, Rodger, I ain't always the one t' cast the first stone, and I certainly cain't write like Mrs. Shakespeare's boy Billy m'self, but I find your post durned hard t' understand.

It ain't jist thet it's grammatically incorrect, and that the punctuation ain't none too good neither. It's mostly thet I ain't real clear on whut ya wants. I'm guessin' you is looking fer sample programs, thet these fellers whut gits paid fer doin' them should give y' fer free. Or else yer lookin' fer a role model, of which there is plenty hyar. Or else yer lookin' fer a simulator. Or sumthin'.

I reckon y'all will git more help if'n you come back with a specific request, clearly communicated, thet indicates a small but manageable problem you is havin', and indicatin' whut you has done to solve it yerself.

these people not enjoy with PLC

All they want an answer..I did it. by the way, before u want to learn PLC u should feel the difficulties of wiring electrical contactor.. and soon you will see that using PLC is too easy..

I think the basic electrical controller circuit of lift may give u a clue even not so good

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1273284//

Last edited:
Tom Jenkins said:
"Can anyone help me with the seven programmes contained within the LADSIM course, I urgently require a model for most programmes contained within it any help would be gratefuly recieved."

Well, Rodger, I ain't always the one t' cast the first stone, and I certainly cain't write like Mrs. Shakespeare's boy Billy m'self, but I find your post durned hard t' understand.

It ain't jist thet it's grammatically incorrect, and that the punctuation ain't none too good neither. It's mostly thet I ain't real clear on whut ya wants. I'm guessin' you is looking fer sample programs, thet these fellers whut gits paid fer doin' them should give y' fer free. Or else yer lookin' fer a role model, of which there is plenty hyar. Or else yer lookin' fer a simulator. Or sumthin'.

I reckon y'all will git more help if'n you come back with a specific request, clearly communicated, thet indicates a small but manageable problem you is havin', and indicatin' whut you has done to solve it yerself.

That be Pretty good Southern Tom, Bein youse from the Nawth and all. Hilarious.