lamp does not show on GT1565-vtba

hi every one

please help. why is that lamps are not shown on the GOT? but all switches are displayed. please help.

The lamp is addressed to a bit in your program I assume? If you monitor the PLC is that bit on in the program?

If you are not communicating with the PLC properly the lamps may not be visible until coms are established with the PLC.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I assigned it as a bit. Let us say that if X0 is ON, then Y0 will be ON also.
I'm using FX3U-32MT ES-A PLC then connect it to GT1565-VTBA. Are this two capable
For communication?

Do you have pinouts for this cable?(GT01-C10R4-8P). I searched it on google that this is used to communicate the FX series plc and gt15. Unluckily, I didn't find its pinouts.

Similar Topics

Do you have pinouts for this cable?(GT01-C10R4-8P). I searched it on google that this is used to communicate the FX series plc and gt15...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a large machine with a number of shafts , and I would like to monitor those to make sure they are constantly...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, This one may sound crazy. I have a device that is configured to outputs a 0 to 10 volt signal. the scaling is 0 - 0 and 10 -...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, This is my first post here. I am beginning my journey on PLC programming and still a really newbie, I want to write a...
Replies
Views
So... Long story short, some of our electricians struggle when asked to measure loops. A clamp on meter resolves this. The Fluke 771 is a great...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom