lenze ac tech problem

Accel boost at maximum is probably not maximum starting torque. Look back at my earlier post. If you overboost, you saturate the motor and torque goes down, Current should not exceed 200% of motor FLA. It's right about at that point that saturation starts to occur.

Old theory, but yes the starting torque of an AC motor is very low, DC motors are very strong starting, nothing can change this.
Or use a lot bigger motor (twice size), or put a gear in between.
A DC motor is very easy to control.
yes it has brushes to wear out.

A little off topic, but AC Tech related. My boss wanted to save $30, so he made me use an AC Tech instead of an ABB ACS150. It was running a Marathon BlackMax motor, I think about 1/2HP. I set it up in the lab with the motor on a bench. Between 25 and 35 Hz, the motor would bounce around on the bench. I called my Marathon distributor and told him the motor was out of balance. He said not possible. I then connected an ACS150 to the motor and it ran perfectly. Moral of the story is that AC Tech can't even get basic motor control right.

A little off topic, but AC Tech related. My boss wanted to save $30, so he made me use an AC Tech instead of an ABB ACS150. It was running a Marathon BlackMax motor, I think about 1/2HP. I set it up in the lab with the motor on a bench. Between 25 and 35 Hz, the motor would bounce around on the bench. I called my Marathon distributor and told him the motor was out of balance. He said not possible. I then connected an ACS150 to the motor and it ran perfectly. Moral of the story is that AC Tech can't even get basic motor control right.

What was the model of your AC Tech drive? I'm not sure if ABB ACS150 is a better drive. AC Tech's SMV Series drives has lot of new features and have been trouble free for me for couple of years now.