loading a configuration file to run protool/pro rt

nodi

Hi all
When i try to run Protool/Pro Rt version 5.2 sp 1, I get a message that i need to load a configuration (*.fwd) file.Where would I find such a file and how do I load it.

Thanx alot....

The *.fwd file is the compiled ProTool project. It is created in ProTool CS using File -> Compile.

If you are trying to run ProTool RT on your PC, you can start ProTool RT from inside ProTool CS (File -> Start Runtime) if you are just testing it. But if you are trying to get it to start on a stand alone system you will need to have your *.fwd file on that PC also. Search the ProTool CS help files for fwd for detailed instructions on loading and starting the ProTool application.

Similar Topics

I have a SST Profibus Module In a CLX. Which works fine, I need to add a slave to Profi ring, I have the PBC file from the OEM which matches the...
Replies
Views
When I download a hardware configuration using the step 7, it first asks me to select the target module. Only option that is offered is the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, Here i have a Tia Portal V11 Project that i wanted to fix but i cant take the device configurations from the device. So i just have to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a strange problem on one of our old S7-315's. There are no error LEDs on the PLC and it runs fine. I have a project on our...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I just want to get some help with regards to the step by step procedure in downloading a program into an Allen Bradley PLC-5/80C15...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom