Locked Taskbar on SCADA Secondary Server (Vijeocitect)

IdealDan

Hi Friends,

I have a Vijeocitect SCADA system with One Primary Server, One Secondary, and Two Client Severs, all running on Windows XP Pro. Maintenance/Engineering access only available via the Primary Server. Taskbar Locked and those servers (accept the Primary) boots directly into runtime.

Please how can I login to those Servers to enable me carry out some computer set up changes on that specific Server?.

I think it depends on individual setup but on our system you can use sticky keys (press shift key repeatedly) and a box pops up. Using the link you can then access control panel via the explorer bar.

I think it depends on individual setup but on our system you can use sticky keys (press shift key repeatedly) and a box pops up. Using the link you can then access control panel via the explorer bar.
Thanks Bro,

I will check and revert back

Who controls these servers? Usually they are locked down for good reason, and usually the ones that control them know how to get into the desktop gui. I setup shell replacements on the Operator login to execute the Runtime directly. the engineering login allowed desktop access.

Thanks once for your input.

I tried it didn't work on mine. May be a different configuration was done.

Regards

Who controls these servers? Usually they are locked down for good reason, and usually the ones that control them know how to get into the desktop gui. I setup shell replacements on the Operator login to execute the Runtime directly. the engineering login allowed desktop access.
I run the server's Maintenance. I only have full access for maintenance/Engineering on the Primary, but I need access to the secondary server as well.