Log alarm buffers in Siemens panels

orense

Hello,

I have a MP277 panel, where I have got an alarm buffer.
It is nice, but does anybody know how I can save the buffer to some kind of file type on the panel, and later on transfer it to a pc or something similar.
After that I would like to open it in the appropriate program on my pc...

Any recommendations from experiences anybody??

brg
Andreas

Save it on memorycard.
1. Buy the card
2. Install the card.
3. Update and download in WinCC Flexible where you want to save the alarms.
4. Done

You will get it as a csv-file.

Notice, logging to files incl. alarm logging requires an additional Archiving license on the panel.
Is that for PC only? i have 3 MP270B logging without need for license.

Just looked in the catalog,for PC's (which i dont use)
recipes & archiving each have a seperate license on top of the runtime tag licence.

For the high cost of Runtime licenses, they should include logging and recipes !

(n) not impressed at all!