Logging on MMC (wincc flex)

read this

reas this !!!!!!!!!!!

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&objID=10807225&subtype=133200

Combo said:
This morning (automatic repair) I checked the log on the panel...

It didn't log, form yesterday I have data after I stopped the lofgging and restarted it. SO I think it did an automatic repair and didn't start the logging because of this...

maybe such device:

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&objID=10807225&subtype=133200

=?

Your links points to a generic support for 24V UPS devices.

But anyway, you would need to have the power supply part (f.ex 6EP1931-2DC21) and the battery part (f.ex. 6EP1935-6MC01).

Ok, copy of the links = no good, nevermind

No, what I need is the: 6EP1931-2DC42

because this one has an USB connection to the panel and shuts down the runtime automatically when power goes off.

see this:

dqfs.jpg

JesperMP said:
Your links points to a generic support for 24V UPS devices.

But anyway, you would need to have the power supply part (f.ex 6EP1931-2DC21) and the battery part (f.ex. 6EP1935-6MC01).

around 200 euros

around 200 euros for ups + batteru 1,2Ah

I do have a question... the logging works fine now, exit runtime first and all the rest, all good...

One thing seems weird in my eyes:

Sometimes on starup the logs begin at 12:00 and after 2 seconds I get messages with the right clock in my csv file's ...

Combo said:
Would work too

I'm interested in the price of this thing :)

That sounds as if you have setup date-and-time syncronisation with the PLC.
The operator panel can only keep the clock for a short time. That is why many people syncronize the clock by taking it from the PLC (which can keep it for weeks without power).
So in this case the first log values may have the default 12:00 and the next have the clock from the PLC.

I just got one of these. I have been using a Sola 120VAC UPS but we are building a machine that is all 24VDC so I got the Siemens. Sola just came out with a DC UPS as well but I thought the Siemens would be better where this machine is going.

DC UPS Battery Mod p/n 6EP19312DC21 $171.88
USB UPS 6AMP p/n 6EP19312DC42 $228.13

indeed

indeed I have date & time sync with the PLC

this cannot be avoid, the 12:00 o'clock logs ...

JesperMP said:
That sounds as if you have setup date-and-time syncronisation with the PLC.
The operator panel can only keep the clock for a short time. That is why many people syncronize the clock by taking it from the PLC (which can keep it for weeks without power).
So in this case the first log values may have the default 12:00 and the next have the clock from the PLC.

siemens prices

priovejsd.jpg

CharlesM said:
I just got one of these. I have been using a Sola 120VAC UPS but we are building a machine that is all 24VDC so I got the Siemens. Sola just came out with a DC UPS as well but I thought the Siemens would be better where this machine is going.

DC UPS Battery Mod p/n 6EP19312DC21 $171.88
USB UPS 6AMP p/n 6EP19312DC42 $228.13