Logix 5000 Generic Ethernet Module Setup

TheRooster

Hello all,

I need to add a module in logix for an SMC pneumatic valve manifold specifically EX600-SEN3/4. The eds files I add crash the program when I try and create a module, so unless anyone can help with that I am just going to create a generic ethernet module. Anyone know where I can find the following info:

Comm format
connection parameters
Input instance and size
Output
Configuration

I've looked on the manuals I can find and am struggling to find the info. Can post screenshots of whatever if needed.

Thanks for your help!

If you mean to put in the IP address of the EX600 into web browser, then yes.
After logging in with default password (in manual) the first page shows what is physically attached to the EX600 and also what the Input and Output size is.
You can also monitor and force outputs

Thank you all for the replies! I was able to log in via web server and the info lined up with the pic Joseph posted. I was able to at least get connected and now hopefully I can get my I/O squared away.

Cheers!

I used one at my last place with several input modules and setup was pretty straightforward. It's been running great for about 9 years with zero issues, so I decided to use them again here. The only issue we've had here is a damaged sensor cable killed an input module.