Generic Ethernet module config in Logix 5000, configuration controller tag size

What is the link for or the name this document that has this page?
Here it is:
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1791es-um001_-en-p.pdf

Have you tried repairing the installation of Studio?
Worked until dawn last Saturday night trying to. There must be an issue with this AOP, because you have the same problem, and I installed the AOP in several PCs, uninstalled, reinstalled, and I get always the same result.

So, the manual you have is for the safety versions of the 1732 modules (known as 1732ES-xxx). The configuration won't be the same. And if you have the ES version, you won't be able to connect to it without a Guardlogix processor.

This is a snapshot of the safety version configuration tab.
attachment.php

So was the AOP issue resolved, or there was an issue.?
I’ve got an issue with a Win7 VM that does not display a certain device, not matter how many times I’ve tried the installation etc.
I haven’t been overly concerned as have a win10 that works.

So was the AOP issue resolved, or there was an issue.?
I’ve got an issue with a Win7 VM that does not display a certain device, not matter how many times I’ve tried the installation etc.
I haven’t been overly concerned as have a win10 that works.

I know that the ArmorBlock that Alfredo is attempting to use has been around a long time, probably 15 years, so I doubt there is a problem with the AOP without a KB entry. Now that he is armed with the correct tech document, hoping he'll have some success.

With respect to the s/w running in the VM, I'm guessing its something different. I haven't tried using AB stuff in VMs, I don't have the time to fool with it, so I'm a bad reference.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, progress indeed I have achieved.
But there is an issue lingering. I cannot select the version of EDS file, even though it is installed, and when I detect the device it says the AOP is not installed. Go figure. But at least I am able to establish cyclic communication. I had stumbled out the right path by looking at the wrong document, but the EDS issue I have had since the beginning. At least now I can start working.
Thanks very much jstolaruk. How the night in the Great lakes is pleasant tonight.