LogixPro Door Simu

Maybe that first thing that I saw really was not a spacecraft but instead some type of gate that allows space/time travel. That might explain how these unknown beings get here from some distant planet. Maybe some type of "gate" allows all kinds of different spacecraft to come through and then travel to different spots on the earth. The gate theory might explain why sightings over the centuries have described different sizes and shapes of UFOs. There may even be more than one type of being that visits the Earth.

Similar Topics

Ok, I am looking for criticism of my work on these door exercises. First is exercise 3... It works as it is supposed to so I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about PLC application I am working on. http://thelearningpit.com/lp/doc/dl/dl-rl.html I am on excersise number 1. I...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble getting my garage door to work the way its been assigned to me. We just started using this in my controls class and my team...
Replies
Views
I am currently taking a begginers PLC class and our instructor has asked us to do the supplemental program #4 (Door Simulator) on the LogixPro CD...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I decide to add manual and auto mode to door simulation in logixpro since many of automated processes have manual and auto mode. I solved...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom