LogixPro Door Simu

I dont have cable TV or the other expensive stuff. Im hardly home to watch it i certainly need the mobile phone because im always out and about. Iv already cut down to the barest minimum.

Iv also done the logixpro batch simulation and it also works but the run light doesn't return to idle after the pump 3 is done or after the everything has been reset. I bet i have to go into the PLC's memory and do something there as well. we've also just started lessons on genie programming and i think i its more interesting.

Interesting to know about the fiber-optic stuff. Do you really believe it?

I'm hardly home to watch it i certainly need the mobile phone because I'm always out and about.
Do you realize what you are saying?

"I have to work so many hours that I have no time left for anything. School is my main focus because it is my only way out of a dead end job. Yet I carry around a device on which I rarely get any calls or messages or help about school, school projects, or anything else school-related. Instead I use it to distract myself from my main focus, and also pay a dear monthly fee for that distraction, a lose-lose deal for dear old me."

Many other students have come here searching for help with this program. You should do a site search.

Interesting to know about the fiber-optic stuff. Do you really believe it?
Over 150 witnesses were interviewed by the authors, and signed affidavits with their names and addresses. With that many people telling or verifying the same story, it is hard not to believe. A dozen or more of these witnesses were on the scene when the 5 alien bodies were photographed and recovered. Several were members of the Army MP squad assigned to guard the scene. They were sworn to never reveal what they knew on threat of a $20,000 fine and imprisionment. Many did not talk until 40 years later the guarded secret had leaked out in a 1982 newspaper article about the Roswell crash. Several civilians got the same treatment. Some kids as young as 12 years old (who had picked up strange materials from the crash site that appeared to be thin metal but could be crumpled like paper but then resummed its old shape) were told "if you talk your bones will be found in the desert". Others who picked up some of the strange material found that it would not burn and it could not be torn, cut or dented with a hammer. One nurse who saw the bodies being autopsied was told in 1989 that her oath was still in effect and not to talk.

There have also been a lot of hoaxes and dis-information. I think that much of it is an organized effort to muddy the water. Because the original cover-up failed when many of the old witnesses revealed their secret to family and friends on their death beds, now the effort is on having so many obviously phony pictures and accounts that the real evidence is lost in the clutter.

Last edited:
Hahaa! everyone would want to be assisted with money. You wonna send me some?:) That would be very nice. :).
If you have problems with money (as opposed to financial subects), then it is probably because you do not have the financial management skills to wisely use the money you do get. Giving you more temporarily would only allow you to unwisely spend more - for awhile, then you would be back in exactly the same place, only at a higher spending level which you could not maintain.

no, i'm very frugal with money. The problem is i'm earning significantly less than i was
pre-recession. I'm having to work harder for less income. I really don't have much choice. Iv'e cut right to the bone and there isn't really anymore to cut.

I am sorry for your problems. However cruel it sounds, whatever your income is at any time in your life, your spending must be less. Spending has to be adjusted to always be less than the income. If you can't or won't or don't know how to do that, then no matter how much you earn, your income will never be enough, because you will spend more than you earn.

Being a vegan is a nice lifestyle, but it may not be the most efficient food (calories per £). You are probably paying more for food than if you just ate a normal diet, at least until you finish school and get a better job. Like I said, you have to adjust so that 15% Savings + Expenses = Income. The savings are for the days when you will be sick, old, unable to work, or unemployed.
The only expensive stuff I have is my mortgage. £750 Per month. I'm sure I can't cut that down.
Yes, you can if it comes down to a rock and a hard place. Many people in the U.S. thought that too until 2008. Due to some bad government policies encouraging people with no incomes to be allowed to buy houses, real estate prices soared and people who could not afford houses bought them. Later when prices dropped, a bunch of them did have to loose their homes, mortgages, and any money that they had paid.

So yes, you can cut your mortgage and you might be forced to. If you can no longer afford the house or apartment or boat or whatever you live in, then you will have to either sell it or wait until you lose it to foreclosure. Either way, you will not be paying the mortgage anymore. Selling it before you lose it would be the easier route, even if you suffer a loss. You should not allow your housing expense (dwelling payment or rent) while a student to exceed 20% of your income. If it does, you need to reduce the quality of your home by selling and renting a cheaper place. You have to do what it takes to live on the income you have, until you can do better.

Last edited:
I agree with all that and thats the adjustments ive been making for the past 4 years to cut my deficit as economist would say and not spend more than my GDP.

Im sure i spend less than the ordinary non vegan on food because i eat most of the vegetables and the normal non meat stuff that everyone eats. I dont drink which saves me money as well and i i have no social life.

...not spend more than my GDP.
That reminded me that we don't even have all our Gross Income to work with (as Gross Domestic Product includes taxes also), but only our Net Income after taxes, social security, unemployment insurance, and all the other government deductions. So I should have said this:

15% Savings + Expenses = Net Income

I learned to put savings first, and deduct it before spending the first penny, because when I didn't, I never managed to save anything.

Over 150 witnesses were interviewed by the authors, and signed affidavits with their names and addresses. With that many people telling or verifying the same story, it is hard not to believe. A dozen or more of these witnesses were on the scene when the 5 alien bodies were photographed and recovered. Several were members of the Army MP squad assigned to guard the scene. They were sworn to never reveal what they knew on threat of a $20,000 fine and imprisionment. Many did not talk until 40 years later the guarded secret had leaked out in a 1982 newspaper article about the Roswell crash. Several civilians got the same treatment. Some kids as young as 12 years old (who had picked up strange materials from the crash site that appeared to be thin metal but could be crumpled like paper but then resummed its old shape) were told "if you talk your bones will be found in the desert". Others who picked up some of the strange material found that it would not burn and it could not be torn, cut or dented with a hammer. One nurse who saw the bodies being autopsied was told in 1989 that her oath was still in effect and not to talk.

There have also been a lot of hoaxes and dis-information. I think that much of it is an organized effort to muddy the water. Because the original cover-up failed when many of the old witnesses revealed their secret to family and friends on their death beds, now the effort is on having so many obviously phony pictures and accounts that the real evidence is lost in the clutter.

The latest explanation I've heard for the crash debris is that it was part of a balloon-borne device for acoustical monitoring of Soviet nuclear tests (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mogul). DoD would have allowed the "flying disk" stories to flourish to divert attention from the then-secret program.

Along the same lines, I read somewhere that the Air Force's biggest effort to gather and investigate UFO reports, Project Blue Book, was actually intended to collect possible civilian sightings of Soviet aircraft in U.S. airspace and/or secret experimental U.S. aircraft. Obviously, they couldn't come out and say "The Soviets may be overflying the U.S. but we can't detect them, so we need your help", or "We're testing a new top secret aircraft - have you seen it? Let us know!"

Other good UFO stories (fun reading, though I don't necessarily believe them) are the Kecksburg, PA crash, the Norwood, OH "searchlight" sightings, the Flatwoods, WV "monster", the Cash-Landrum radiation incident, the Washington National Airport radar/visual sightings, and of course the classic Exeter, HN encounter. In some cases, the official explanations are themselves pretty incredible!

The latest explanation I've heard for the crash debris is that it was part of a balloon-borne device.
Search for "Brigadier General Thomas J. Dubose".
http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=5280

He was a colonel in 1947 and was ordered to cover up the Roswell crash with a quickly-fabricated story about the balloon, complete with some old parts from a Rawin Target Balloon. Listen to what he says here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yVEEff8Gw

The parts in the famous Air Force photo were completely different from those found by the rancher Mac Brazel and a young neighbor boy William D Proctor . For one thing the dense debris field at the site was spread over a huge area, 3/4 mile long and 200 feet wide. A balloon landing could never have produced this field of debris. Secondly, the material was like no other that anyone had ever seen before. The people in the area (many soldiers or ex-soldiers from WWII) were familar with the balloons used by the nearby military bases and had seen many of them. No one who saw the actual material mentioned that it was balloon material. But that is only the military cover-up information that was released. What was not mentioned in the press reports was the things that could not be explained any way except with the truth: In addition to the debris field (the so-called crashed balloon), at the end of the field, there was an alien craft partially buried in the face of a cliff, at a 30-degree angle as if it crashed-landed. The craft was not saucer-shaped, but wing or fan-shaped, about 30 feet long. Scattered around the craft were 3 small non-human bodies. On July 4, 1947, a young man, Jim Ragsdale, and his girl friend had been camping nearby when they heard the crash (not a silent balloon crash but a loud booming sound and a bright streak of light across the sky). They found the crash and saw 3 of the bodies. "They looked like midgets. They weren't very long...4 or 5 feet long at the most." Jim's girlfriend became very scared of the craft and the bodies and insisted they leave. They picked up some of the wreckage, then heard "2 or 3 army trucks, a wrecker, and some ambulances coming. Leading the pack was a 47' Ford with MPs in it". Jim and Trudy left and went back to their campsite. The next morning they sneaked back to the crash site and watched from the top of a nearby cliff (unknown to the military guards) as 3 alien bodies were loaded into ambulances. Their descriptions were of small slender beings with no hair, heads much larger than human heads, with a body size and weight about like a 10-year old human. The eyes were large and oval. The ears were small holes with no ear lobes. The mouths were only small 2"-wide-slits with no lips. The hands had only 4 fingers (confirmed by others later). Two additional beings were removed from inside the craft. Fearing detection by the military unit, the couple left at this point. But many other witnesses have come forward, including some archaeologists working in the area, and some of the military personnel including Major Edwin Easley, who in 1992, old and sick and no longer fearing the threats made if he talked, confirmed the bodies as well as the impact site north of Roswell, just before his death.

Also search for General Arthur Exon.

Last edited:
Along the same lines, I read somewhere that the Air Force's biggest effort to gather and investigate UFO reports, Project Blue Book,...
Blue Book started out as the Air Force UFO investigation unit, but quickly became only a public-relations front for the real unit in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Most of the details did not become public until the Freedom of Information Act was passed. Air Force Regulation 200-2 is an Intelligence regulation titled "Unidentified Flying Objects Reporting" or "UFOB" in the usual military jargon. In 1969 (when Project Blue Book was closed) Brigadier General C.H. Bolender wrote "Moreover, reports of unidentified flying objects which could affect national security are made in accordance with JANAP 146 or Air Force Manual 55-11, and are not part of the Blue Book System". (Real responsibility for UFO reports was located at Ft Belvoir in Virgina, not at Project Blue Book in Ohio.) From part of the Moon Dust policy document: "g. Moon Dust: As a specialized aspect of its overall material exploitation program, Headquarters USAF has established Project Moon Dust to locate, recover, and deliver descended foreign space vehicles. ICGL #4, 25 April 1961, delineates collection responsibilites."

Even the polyethelene used in the more modern balloons would burn, tear, and could be cut. All witnesses who found pieces of the crash said the material would not burn even with an acetylene torch, and could not be cut with a knife, or dented with a hammer. Numerous symbols were stamped on some of the materials, described by one witness as similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics. At one point this strange writing was explained away by the military as "Japanese part numbers from a Japanese balloon bomb".

The original cover-up story had to be changed constantly as more unrefutable evidence became public. Finally so much evidence and testimony was in the public domain that even the spinmasters were overwhelmed. Instead they changed tactics, and instead of trying to hide information, they caused to be created bogus unbelievable flawed "evidence", reports, and photographs that convinced most people that all UFO events were mere shams. So far it has been successful. As far as I know, the extensive real photographs made of the aliens, the autopsies, and the craft remains have never been available to the general public. There are accounts of some of the evidence being revealed to various US Presidents.

Last edited:
From Wikipedia, Witness Accounts of the Roswell UFO Incident:
In 2012, retired CIA agent Chase Brandon performed an interview with The Huffington Post talking about the Roswell UFO incident. He told that the debris recovered was not a weather balloon, and claimed it not did come from this planet.[53] Brandon was inside of a special section—the Historical Intelligence Collection—of the George Bush Center for Intelligence in Langley, Virginia in the 1990s where he discovered a box labeled Roswell. Inside were documents and photographs confirming there was a crash and a recovery of a space ship.[54] Under law, he is not allowed to say what the documents exactly were.[53] Retired United States Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was asked about the validity of his employee, and he refused to challenge it.[54]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_accounts_of_the_Roswell_UFO_incident

Other good UFO stories (fun reading, though I don't necessarily believe them) are ...
Albert, I am sorry then that you would have to call me a liar. In my life, in two different widely-separated events, I have seen 2 different unexplained objects with fantastic abiliities that I say had to be built somewhere else using unknown technology and unknown propulsion methods. One of the crafts that I have seen resembled the description in the Bible, Ezekiel Chapter 1, verses 15 through 21, written about 580 BC. During late afternoon sunlight, it seemed to be a large sphere, maybe 200 feet in diameter (based on the height of the trees on the hill where I first saw it), with maybe 4 revolving bands going at different speeds in different directions. Each band was multi-colored, divided into flashing and pulsating windows in different shapes of ovals, triangles, and squares similar in color to a stained-glass window. This craft was silent and able to move at fantastic rates from 0 speed to Just Gone in a split second.

The other craft I saw was at night, standing on a ridge above a college campus. It was cigar-shaped, no wings, silent, and about the size of a bus. At first it was flying slowly between some 16-story apartment buildings, about 10 stories above the ground. It had lighted windows or portholes, through which I could see the heads and necks of human-like beings with large heads and no ears. After viewing it about 30 seconds, it climbed, turned and accelerated at a tremendous rate so that it disappeared about 2 seconds after the turn. My first impression at the time was that it was a tour group looking over the humans.

I think alien beings have been visiting Earth for a very long time, maybe as long as modern man has been on Earth. I don't know where they are from, why they come, or what they do here. Obviously they do not desire open communication with us - not yet at least.

Last edited:
Quite the contrary - sightings by people with your background and character are what keep me interested in the subject. I have an open mind on the possibilities. So many sightings over so many years suggest that there's something going on!