LogixPro Garage Door Simulator

drosales

I'm having trouble getting my garage door to work the way its been assigned to me. We just started using this in my controls class and my team members have ditched me so I've been trying to mess with it by myself. I can't figure out how to get the garage door to open and continue opening when I click the open button. If anyone can help me with this I think I may be able to finish the rest off by myself. Thanks.

Go to downloads at the top of this page,click on allen bradley
you should be able to find what you are looking for, or do a search this has been talked about many many times, these guys are not going to do your home work, they all would like to see some effort on your part, if you show them what you have (sample program) they are more then willing to point you in the right direction.

I apologize. I didn't mean for it to seem that way. This is my first post and I was just looking for a little guidance. So far
I have the lights working properly but I have to keep the open/close buttons held down to keep the motors running.

garage1.jpg

ok, i figured out how to get the motors to run w/o having to hold the button. here is what i got. another stipulation was that both motors cannot run at the same time. anyone have any suggestions?

garage1.jpg

Hmmm, not sure why this wasn't working earlier when I had them in there but now it is. I may have labeled them wrong? Anywho, thanks everyone for the help! Here's what I ended up with. It's not quite like how our professor showed us but it still worked how he wanted it.

untitled.jpg

This was my solution:

LadderRungs.jpg