Logixpro OSR usage

Hey if anyone can please tell me how OSR can be used in the Logixpro?

I've got a problem in bottleline simulation. when the bottle reaches a certain location for filling, I stop the conveyor by using a bit from B3:4. So i cannot run the conveyor again as that bit is still high. Now if anyone can tell me how to just take this signal as edge triggered from low to high.

Similar Topics

SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am currently working on the LogixPro Advanced Batch #2 Multiple Mode of Operation and got stuck very close to completion. Link...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i'm pretty much new on this topic and i need some help with the dual compressor part 3 and 4, currently working on part 3 i cant make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using LogixPro Simulator, and I'm experimenting with BSL. I know how BSL works, but what I am trying to do is access the value of an...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I am working on the elevator exercise of LogixPro and my output on the subroutine is being energized without its flag being called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom