logo motion control

waynb48

Hi I am trying to use the logo to control a motion sensing device.The output of the sensor is an analog voltage to be connected to the analog inputs of the logo.Theory of operation is that when the sensor experiences tilt it will output a voltage proportional to the angle of tilt I want to display this angle on the logo screen. I have gotten help with the control program but when trying to connect the sensor didnt understand how to connect to the inputs of the logo please help I have read the manual but it is not clear

What version of Logo! are you using? Inputs I7 and I8 of LOGO! versions 12/24RC/RCo and 24/24o can be used both as standard digital inputs and as analog inputs. The input mode is defined in the LOGO! circuit program.

Thanks for your help I dont remember what version but it is one of the later versions.I have managed to figure it out .A1 which refers to input I7 is the analog input stipulated in my control program. What I wasnt too sure about is where the different wires from my potentiometer would go. I connevted the middle wire connected to the moveable arm to I7 and one lead to the supply then the other to I1 and it worked I cant say why but it has now i need to connect a two wire sensor ?