Looking for help with cx-programmer

Patrix

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the whole plc programming. I've started out with some self teaching on Siemens LOGO!. That was easy. Now i have made a two-hand control on a LOGO and i want to translate that to Omrons cx-programmer. I have some trouble to find the right instruction or how to create it. Is there someone (i think so), who can explain this to me.

Thanks

Two-hand.jpg

If you change the Logo Software to display in Ladder, you might find it easier to make the conversion to Omron.

Stu...

Thanks Stu,

That is indeed easier (why didn't i think of that).
Now the problem i'm facing is, how to make the B001 and B002. If i use the TIM instruction, it stays on after the set time. Does Omron have a instruction that makes that typ of timer? For the And(flank) i used difu and the RS instruction the Keep. If thats correct?

OOH wait, think i got it....I think i found the solution

Yep, its working. Thanx again

Last edited:
I am glad to hear that you got it working. I have never been fond of the Boolean/Block Mode for the Logo. A simple Ladder Diagram becomes ridiculously complicated in Boolean/Block.

Stu...