Looking for info on a Prox switch

mrdegold

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all
We were trouble shooting one of our machines this morning and found a bad prox. switch. We stole (or should I say borrowed) one from a newer unit we have in storage. Although it was not an identical switch the machines were made by the same manufacture and both switches perform the same function.

My problem is I would like to get the specifics of the switch before I order new ones to replace the “borrowed” one and put 1 or 2 into spare part inventory. But when I look for the switch on the web I only get confused.

I’m hoping someone can help me out. The label on the switch reads.

automatisme & controle

38180 SEYSSINS- FRANCE

DPA5 K 0-10V

24VCC

I’m not so much concerned with getting the exact same manufacture as I am with getting a switch which is electrically the same that I can just drop into place. If I could get the specs I could then easily match it up.

Thanks for the help

Michael

Again thank you for the help. With the information you provided me I was quickly able to find a suitable replacement part.Also after seeing the specifics of this device I know why it was giving me what I assumed at the time were strange readings.
I found in our spare part inventory a different switch which I did not find int the catalog you provided I would like to ask for help again and hope I'm not overstaying my welcome like a bad house guest.
Thanks again
Michael

2nd switch
automatisme & controle
B.P. _38170 Seyssinet
DPA 4
10/30V=