M241 - Schneider - Upload

edrHeihel

Hello,

Recently I was asked to analyze the logic of the air conditioning system in one of our departments.

The PLC that controls this system is an M241 TM241CE24T from Schneider.

Using SoMachine I tried to upload the program that is on the PLC.

However, I received an error message saying "No source file available on the PLC".

Does anyone know how to proceed in this case?

Thanks!

To be able to upload the program from the controller, you have to download the source file of the application backup into the controller.
If the source code was not previously downloaded to the controller, you will not be able to upload the program.

To be able to upload the program from the controller, you have to download the source file of the application backup into the controller.
If the source code was not previously downloaded to the controller, you will not be able to upload the program.

Hello, Thank you very much for confirming.

I had deduced this but as I am not familiar with Schneider PLC I wanted to make sure.

I tried to contact the manufacturer to ask for the source file.

However, the company no longer exists.

I suggested to those interested a retrofit of this application.

Thank you and see you later!