M340 PLC (BMXP341000) Compatibility Issues

dev78386

Supporting Member
Hi friends,

I have programmed an M340 PLC (BMXP341000 Processor) using Unitypro XL and ran out of the trial period. Yesterday I installed a Unitypro L trial and was downloading the program to PLC where I encountered compatibility issues. It dosent allow me to do anything and throws an error message that a higher end program sitting in the PLC and cannot transfer the program. Can anyone help me how I can clear the PLC or reset the PLC to program using Unitypro L.Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Kind regards
Immanuel

I have not experienced this personally.
Any way you can program or have your distributor program an sd card w/ a dif. program on it?

Similar Topics

Hi there, I am confused with configuration of these modules.My queries 1. Do I need a communication module( NOC0401) to identify the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have an issue between an M340 PLC and a PRA 0100. The problem is as follows: I have a communication link between the PLC and the PRA...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not able to find Modicon DO modules BMXDDO3202 in EcoStructure Control expert V15 catalogue. But i can find only MBXDDO3202K. Can you...
Replies
Views
so i have an isssue where if the serial port of an M340 plc disconnect from the screen it would retain the values of the variables being sent...
Replies
Views
I need to establish communication between Schneider M340 and S7-1500 PLC. I am using gateway converter for MODBUS TCP TO PROFINET protocol...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom