M580 Modbus Read_VAR

haksarfarooq

I'm trying to read modbus data from modbus slave using Read_VAR function. I'm getting an error that my device is not linked to a module.

I have a eH584040 module & eNOC0301.4 module that supports modbus, but neither of them are visible in the model family for some reason.

Thank you for your help

Post screenshots of the configuration, the code, and the error. Attach a ZEF or STA so someone else can have a look at it. I don't do redundancy CPUs or NOC modules but I've successfully used READ_VAR. My understanding is when you have remote IO scanning included in your processor, you'd want to configure that instead of READ_VAR, but I've never had luck with the IO scanning and I don't have any processors on hand that support it. You'd need to look at Schneider's resources.