Magelis XBT-R410 & Tesys T issues please help!!

dobidust

Hi first time posting on here. I was wandering if anybody knows how to solve a problem I have with the Magelis XBT-R410 HMI. The problem is I keep getting a message saying DIALOG TABLE READING IMPOSSIBLE. I have the HMI connected to the Schneider TeSys T, everything works alarms etc but it still shows this message. On occasion it crashes and the unit has to be switched on and off to get it working again, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Drew

Similar Topics

Wondering if anyone has a manual (pdf file) on Magelis XBT PO22010 or where to download ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello to all Magelis XBT-FC0645 is connected to Telemecanique Premium TSX 57253 plc. Sometime while navigating through the different windows,, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use a Magelis XBT-N410 (master) to edit alarms from 2 Twido-PLC's (slave 1 and 2) in a Modbus-network. I use the [F1] function-button on the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a situation where a XBT-F HMI has lost its program. The program inthe TSX Micro PLC is fine. I have to create an HMI application to...
Replies
Views
We are using Telemecanique PLC combined with Magelis HMI (XBT 023110) with XBT MEM 08 memory card on it. Recently the display (Magelis) has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom