Schneider Magelis XBT-N410 with 2 TWIDO's

debaerro

Hi,
I use a Magelis XBT-N410 (master) to edit alarms from 2 Twido-PLC's (slave 1 and 2) in a Modbus-network. I use the [F1] function-button on the XBT-N410 to reset an alarm in the first PLC (slave 1 contains the dialog table and an alarm table). How can I use the same [F1] to reset an alarm in the PLC Slave 2 (containing only an alarm table.
I suppose I have to use an %MW-output in the first PLC to command a %MW-input in the second PLC but I don't now how to program the adresses in the both PLC's.
I use Vijeo Designer Lite and TwidoSuite as programming tools.

Thanks to help me

Similar Topics

Any regular users of the magelis range? If so, anyone have a slick way to do a common popup with a rockwell UDT? My current approach is to just...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
I have an M241 connected in Ethernet to a HMIS5T panel and I can't get them to communicate I'm using Machine Expert 1.2 On the controller the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Currently a Magelis touchscreen running Vijeo talking to a CompactLogix. I'm hoping to switch out to a 15" Panelview running FTV ME...
Replies
Views
I've seen a few old threads on here that say there is no way to upload from one of these HMIs unless the developer took the step of downloading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom