MB_Client status 0x08200 once device restarts

hein123

I have a siemens 1500 which is connected to several chargers and are connected via the modbus MB_Ciient protocol.

Under normal operation, devices work great, however once the chargers are powered down, it gets a 0x8200 fault on the reading side.

I made sure no similar ID's are used and I have changed them and port numbers with the same results.

All how I can get these devices to communicate again is to restart the PLC which is not ideal for obvious reasons

Any advice?

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
I used vmware converter to clone and backup a physical pc FT View client and now after removing vcenter converter and rebooting I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have two stand alone FactoryTalk Site Edition clients running. Recently we've had a problem with FactoryTalk Linx on one of them. After...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got some trouble lately with a client and his communication with the server. I'm a beginner, and the project was not orginally...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a laptop that needs FactoryTalk Activation Manager installed on it as a host along with a Hyper-V VM client on the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom