MCC and PLC

That is a broad question, however, In my experience, most MCC's have a range of drives for example, DOL, Star/Delta, VFD's, Two speed etc.
It will depend on the design, some will have terminals for the input/outputs in each compartment for the drives, some will have terminals arranged in banks on the sides, top or bottom of the main cabinet. Klockner did a design for a well known multi national company where each compartment had a standard arrangement of terminals, the number of terminals were to cater for the majority of drive types so even if not used it was a standard layout.
As for connections that is a very open question. Try to explain in more detail of what you are trying to achieve.
In general, there will be a bank of terminals for each drive these will consist of signals from PLC outputs to energise (start) the drive & feedback to PLC inputs for things like running/trip etc, in the case of VFD's these could be discrete inputs/outputs, communication for networked drives & analogue in/out for speeds etc.

Hey, thank you
I am new to the feild, so I don't know much details
I just found that there is an MCC unit and it can be connected to the PLC, so I wanted to know how, if it's by wiring sertain pins, if every motor has a wire from MCC to PLC an so on
Like general informations

There is no way for us to help you without a lot of specific information. If the MCC has communications capability in each unit, you would need to know what type of network was used and match your PLC communications to it (or use a gateway to translate). If there is no network in the MVC, then you would hard wire individual I/O points of the PLC to whatever control points exist in each MCC unit according to its control scheme. Beyond that, it’s all details specific to each unique unit.

Most MCCs other than ones with soft starters and VFDs will be hard wired into normal IO on a PLC.

In some places, there will be a PLC controlling the entire MCC getting requests from the different PLCs in the plant to start/stop pumps. In other installations the PLC spoke with remote IO located inside the MCC to start/stop motors.

It depends on the capability you want and the end user is willing to pay for.

You could have all VFD's with communications and be able to start/stop motors and control speed, monitor faults through the communications. You'd probably still have some hardwired signals for your safe starts, estop and so on.

Your communication could vary as widely as well.

Or, you might just have motor starters and do everything via dry contacts with the PLC. You might have a motor start relay and monitor the motor aux fault contact, as a bare bones setup.

As all have said, the question is too broad. However, we have ordered MCC's with empty areas that we install a PLC into. We have the buckets ordered for hand/off/auto which gives us a set of terminals to wire our outputs to for "auto" starting of the motors.

VFD's and softstarts add capabilities and complexity.

The PLC class outline at corsairhmi.com has suggested wiring between a PLC and an MCC bucket for a mining situation under MSHA. It's only a sugestion - there are many many ways to do it.